Working With A Grid
Grid system allows fast and simple browsing of database rows.
Let’s take a look at main components of the grid:
- Grid title.
- Columns names. Some columns can be a link, some - just a text. When column is a link - you can sort all grid by clicking on this link.
- Filter fields. Enter value that you want to find (or filter by it) and push button “Filter” or “Enter” on keyboard if field is still in focus.
- Some fields can be select of different html input type.
- Filter button will filter by typed data in filter fields. Reset - reset all filters and remove text from fields.
- Action links, this links can be different, but all of them related to each row.
- Grid also can have links to item profile.